- 3.3% of readers who took this week's news quiz got a perfect score. How will you do?
- 21 pairs of shoes that are perfect for traveling this spring and summer
- 25 AirPods Max tips and tricks to help you master your headphones
- These alarm clocks are much better than using your phone to wake up in the morning
- The best UPF clothing with UV protection, according to very outdoorsy people
- Are you tipping too much? See how you compare to others in these 10 scenarios
- Our favorite product releases this week: Solo Stove, Fellow, Parade and more
- Spring is here and so is this excellent Nordstrom Rack sale
- Podcast: Audie Cornish asks experts why it's so hard to predict what will happen next with the economy
- Are robot mops worth it? Absolutely. Here's why
- At least 28 migrants die as boats sink off Tunisia
At least 19 migrants from sub-Saharan Africa died when their boat sank off the coast of Tunisia as they tried to cross the Mediterranean to Italy, a human rights group said on Sunday.
- Lebanon wakes up in two different timezones
Already facing one of the world's worst economic crises, the Lebanese people have a fresh challenge after waking up in two different timezones.
- Israeli defense minister breaks ranks and calls for halt to judicial overhaul
Israel's Defense Minister Yoav Gallant has become the first government minister to call for a halt in controversial plans to change the country's judicial system.
- Argentina FA training facility renamed after Lionel Messi
The Argentina national team's training facility has been renamed after talismanic captain Lionel Messi in recognition of his World Cup heroics and star-studded career, the country's football association (AFA) said on Saturday.
- Wagner in 'full control' of AZOM plant in Bakhmut, reports Russian state media
Russia's private military group Wagner has taken "full control" of the AZOM metallurgical plant in the north of the city of Bakhmut, according to video posted by Russian state media and verified by CNN.
- Feed has no items.