- Lesbian: Women that are sexually attracted to their gender
- Gay: A homosexual male or female ( Non-Offensive slang for Homosexual)
- Bisexual: A sexual orientation which refers to the aesthetic, romantic, and sexual desire for people of either gender.
- Transgender: Someone who identifies as a gender other than what they were assigned at birth.
- Queer: Queer covers any type of gender or sexual attitudes that are outside of the mainstream of one man one woman monogamy.
- Intersexual: The condition of either having both male and female gonadal tissue in one individual or of having the gonads of one sex and external genitalia that is of the other sex or is ambiguous.
- Asexual: An individual who is is NOT sexually attracted to either men or women.
What kind of Big Bear person are you? Let’s get on the road & find out.
by Bil Browning on February 26, 2021 at 1:00 pm
Follow Corey and Cristian (aka The Yoberts) as they road trip around Southern California, finding adventure in Big Bear, Joshua Tree and Palm Springs. […]
Landmark LGBTQ civil rights legislation passes House in bipartisan vote
by Alex Bollinger on February 25, 2021 at 9:38 pm
ShutterstockThe Equality Act is now going to the Senate, where it faces an uphill fight against Republican opposition. […]
Mr. Potato Head is going gender neutral & conservatives’ heads are exploding
by Bil Browning on February 25, 2021 at 9:00 pm
ShutterstockAre rightwingers about to rush out to buy a plastic tuber with eyeballs to own the libs? […]
Why aren’t people talking more about the dramatic rise in hate crimes against Asian Americans?
by Bil Browning on February 25, 2021 at 8:00 pm
The newest episode of the LGBTQ Nation podcast has arrived. […]
Republican asks for a moment of silence for Rush Limbaugh during LGBTQ Equality Act debate
by Alex Bollinger on February 25, 2021 at 6:59 pm
White House photoOver a week after Rush Limbaugh died, Rep. Ralph Norman wanted the House to take a moment of silence for the notorious homophobe during the historic LGBTQ debate. […]
My Sister Became My Brother 50 Years Ago, Before Many Knew What 'Transgender' Meant
on February 26, 2021 at 1:00 pm
"My mom’s guidelines were clear: we will accept this, but we will not talk about it — not even with each other." […]
House Passes Equality Act, Landmark Bill Protecting LGBTQ Rights
on February 26, 2021 at 1:22 am
The future of the bill, which would ban discrimination against people based on sexual orientation and gender identity, remains uncertain. […]
Twitter Users Can't Help But Dish About Mr. Potato Head's Name Change
on February 25, 2021 at 8:07 pm
"Somewhere Tucker Carlson just learned he's going to have to talk about Mr. Potato Head tonight," one Twitter user joked. […]
Mr. Potato Head Is Going Gender Neutral, Sort Of
on February 25, 2021 at 6:37 pm
The toy line will now be called simply "Potato Head," though Hasbro said the Mr. and Mrs. Potato Head characters will live on in some form. […]
Don Lemon: GOP Hypocrisy Is ‘Off The Charts’
on February 25, 2021 at 10:50 am
“You guys are just beyond," the CNN anchor said. […]