- Lesbian: Women that are sexually attracted to their gender
- Gay: A homosexual male or female ( Non-Offensive slang for Homosexual)
- Bisexual: A sexual orientation which refers to the aesthetic, romantic, and sexual desire for people of either gender.
- Transgender: Someone who identifies as a gender other than what they were assigned at birth.
- Queer: Queer covers any type of gender or sexual attitudes that are outside of the mainstream of one man one woman monogamy.
- Intersexual: The condition of either having both male and female gonadal tissue in one individual or of having the gonads of one sex and external genitalia that is of the other sex or is ambiguous.
- Asexual: An individual who is is NOT sexually attracted to either men or women.
90’s teen hitmaker Tevin Campbell comes out as gay
by Greg Owen on August 19, 2022 at 6:59 pm
"You don't wanna die pretending to be somebody else," Campbell said. "What the hell is that? You have to be you. You have to be happy." […]
Atlanta police hunt vandal responsible for spray-painting swastika onto rainbow crosswalk
by Daniel Villarreal on August 19, 2022 at 6:00 pm
Anti-LGBTQ hate crimes in Georgia have increased 300 percent in recent years. […]
The first movie to use the word “homosexual”
by Barry Levitt on August 19, 2022 at 5:00 pm
The line is an innocuous one, but it was an extremely groundbreaking moment in cinema history at a time when being gay was illegal. […]
Elite girls’ prep school pauses gender diversity policy that would allow trans students to apply
by John Russell on August 19, 2022 at 4:00 pm
The announcement of the new policy sparked a backlash from Harpeth Hall parents, alumnae, and donors. […]
School says LGBTQ students will be asked to leave “immediately” if discovered
by Alex Bollinger on August 19, 2022 at 3:00 pm
Students said the school's administrator ranted about "how if you're gay you're going to hell" and said he would find LGBTQ students and kick them out. […]