- Lesbian: Women that are sexually attracted to their gender
- Gay: A homosexual male or female ( Non-Offensive slang for Homosexual)
- Bisexual: A sexual orientation which refers to the aesthetic, romantic, and sexual desire for people of either gender.
- Transgender: Someone who identifies as a gender other than what they were assigned at birth.
- Queer: Queer covers any type of gender or sexual attitudes that are outside of the mainstream of one man one woman monogamy.
- Intersexual: The condition of either having both male and female gonadal tissue in one individual or of having the gonads of one sex and external genitalia that is of the other sex or is ambiguous.
- Asexual: An individual who is is NOT sexually attracted to either men or women.
- University reopens LGBTQ+ resource center after students fought backby Bil Browning on September 25, 2023 at 7:00 pm
Now more than ever, the support is needed, the students said.
- Democrats introduce bill to fight anti-LGBTQ+ harassment in collegesby Alex Bollinger on September 25, 2023 at 6:30 pm
"No one should live in fear of being bullied just because of who they are," Tammy Baldwin said.
- California students walk out en masse in protest of school board’s anti-LGBTQ+ policiesby Greg Owen on September 25, 2023 at 6:00 pm
The school board's latest attack was to ban Pride flags, which one parent said represented "the devil."
- Nicole Watson started a youth support group after her son came out as transby Greg Owen on September 25, 2023 at 5:00 pm
The Hometown Hero and prison worker started a support group for LGBTQ+ youth that provides mental health assistance and other services.
- Gender & sexual fluidity were all the rage in the 17th century. Today’s femboys signify a rebirth.by Christian Correa on September 25, 2023 at 4:00 pm
Welcome to the (re)making of the queer world.
- Feed has no items.